Wednesday 11 February 2015

Soap and Glory Loving

I've always been a fan of Soap and Glory and am always drawn to their products whenever I go to Boots. Who can resist pretty pink packaging and their signature floral smell? Not me, certainly. I've grown my collection a little recently, thanks to friends and family who also understand the love. Here are some of my favourites. 



I keep the body scrub in the shower and use it daily. I get really dry skin in the Winter-especially on my elbows-and this has really helped to get rid of all the dead skin cells. I just squeeze a large pea shaped amount onto a shower puff and scrub away. It smells amazing and wakes me up in the mornings, to the extent I never want to get out of the shower. The foot scrub is also great for a really invigorating pedicure and perfect for making your toes smell of flowers and all things nice.

Next is this shower gel. It has a different scent to the rest as it's part of the ‘Orangeasm’ range. It has a really uplifting, refreshing smell, also perfect for waking you up.

The hand cream has long been a favourite of mine. It’s super moisturising but just smells so good I can’t help but slather it on at far too regular intervals.

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC