Friday 20 February 2015

Eyelash Curlers

For a couple of years I used bright pink, plastic eyelash curlers. I was always terrified that if I held them on my eyelashes for too long I'd take them off to find half of my lashes had been chopped off, so I also used them only for a few seconds and as they were pretty awful, could never see any effects. Feeling it was about time I upgraded, I popped into TKMaxx, as they usually have some good beauty products at even better prices (Jessica nail polish for £3 anyone?) They didn't disappoint. I got these Danielle ones. They’re made of 24K gold, and certainly look fairly luxurious. They also come with two spare pads which is good, making them even better value. I simply pump them a few times and I get curled lashes that last all day, making even my short lashes look long.  Far better than the vivid pink ones!




Has anyone recently re-discovered lash curlers?
Any tips for getting curled lashes?

Helen x



No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC