Saturday 14 February 2015

Banish the Oil


I have oily skin and so need a primer when wearing foundation or BB cream, in order to keep it on my face, as it has a tendency to slide. Lovely.
 I bought this primer a while ago from The Body Shop but have recently re-discovered it at the bottom of my plant pot full of Skincare. Yup, I keep my skincare in a plant pot. It's a very prettily decorated one however-that makes it better right? It has a slightly odd consistency (the primer, not the pot) -it’s very gel like, and feels quite strange to apply. Unlike other primers which completely soak into the skin you can feel this almost like a film on your skin. That makes it sound very unappealing but I actually quite like how it feels.  I can’t really describe it, but hopefully you get my drift. I apply it all over my face, but apply a little more on my most oily areas-nose and forehead.





Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC