Sunday 22 March 2015

Moisturiser for lazy people (me)

Okay, confession time. I am so lazy when it comes to moisturising. Like, really bad. Before Christmas  my arms had got to the scaly stage and were just so itchy, so my sister gave me a not so subtle hint in the shape of some Scottish Soap Company body lotion. It smells lovely and I did use it religiously every night (promise) for a while but, like I said, I'm lazy and also forgetful so after a while just used it every couple of nights. Then just when I remembered. Which wasn't often. Yes, I know this is bad. After all, it only takes a couple of minutes to slather some lotion on and wait for it to dry. But (add to the list) I'm impatient too and just wanted to put my pjs on and go to bed. So my arms and legs reverted to the horrible scaly look.

Then my mum (again, a not so subtle hint) bought me this. It's the Vaseline spray and go body moisturiser and is, quite frankly, genius. It works in the same way as a spray on sun lotion, but without the horrible greasy feel afterwards. Just spray on, rub in and wait a few seconds for it to sink in, and you're ready to go. Brilliant. I actually enjoy using it, perhaps just due to the novelty factor and so I've been using it morning and night. Is this a new me? My arms are certainly hoping so.

(It's also reduced at Boots at the moment-even better. No excuses!)



Is anyone else lazy when it comes to beauty? 

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC