Tuesday 31 March 2015

March Favourites

Its actually slightly scary its almost April. That means Christmas was over 3 months ago. What?! Although it did snow on Friday, which I found strangely comforting, as though the weather was still clinging desperately onto Winter too. I do love Spring (it means it's almost my birthday for one thing) but sadly it also means exam season is fast approaching. Anyway, onto my favourites for this month, with a little bit of everything.

First up is this pot of Coconut oil from Superdrug. I simply scrape a little bit out, and rub it between my hands until it melts. I use this everyday in the ends of my hair and it makes it really soft. it can also be used as a air mask, which I'm planning to try out this evening, and all over your body as a softener. Not too sure about that one, I think you'd just end up very greasy!



I've also been really loving this Treatment gel from Elemis' Clear Skin range. It's a targeted spot gel, and it makes a very visible difference to my skin. I put it on in the evening and when I wake up the spot is a lot less red. After a couple of days the spot is a lot smaller and has dried out (gross, I know). by far the best spot gel I've tried.



This is the Wake Me Up concealer from Rimmel. I have it in the shade Ivory, which is slightly lighter than my skin tone so it works really well as a highlighter. It's very blend-able and brightens the under eye area nicely.


Helen x

2 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of the Wake Me Up concealer, it makes all my dark circles go away. The treatment from Elemis sounds great, I would love to try it.

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using it on my brow bone too! Just had a quick read of your blog-love it :)

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC