Thursday 5 March 2015

Recent Purchase: Nail Polish

I've never tried a Jessica polish before, so I was very happy when my mum brought this one home after a TK Maxx shop. She proudly told me it was only £2, which I think is pretty impressive!
Its a completely different colour in the bottle to on the nails; its basically a clear polish with a slight shimmer to it when you put a couple of coats on. Its very subtle, but just looks a little more interesting than clear nails.



My friend actually bought me this but I'd been eyeing it up for a while. Its a Topshop one- I think its in the shade Float. Its a pretty pale pink to add to my ever expanding pink polish collection, (although I never think of myself as a pink person). I like Topshop polishes because you only need about 2 coats to build a really nice even colour. This is one of the mini polishes which I also love because the consistency of the polish tends to go gloopy before I actually use it all up. 




Helen x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC