Saturday 1 March 2014

Beauty Bargain of the Month

This month my beauty bargain is the Mosaic Blush by Make Up Academy. 
I don't really buy much from MUA other than the nail polishes, but this blush seemed to be quite popular in the blogging world, so I though I'd give it a try. For £2.50 you can't really go far wrong!
I got this from Superdrug but it's sold out at the moment both on the Superdrug website and on MUA's website. 

This powder blush isn't just one solid colour but contains little squares of  five different colours. You can either swirl it all together or just pick out one colour. They are all quite pigmented and all of them but the dark pink are very shimmery so if you want a more matte blush this probably isn't for you. This has quite good staying power, but it's nothing amazing!







For £2.50 I think this is a pretty good blush and is quite natural looking-I would definitely recommend it. 

Helen x

6 comments:

  1. Great post, love your blog! If you have time, would you mind checking out mine? I'm new to blogger :)

    http://thisisabboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always walk past the MUA counter and never give them a shot. I need to start tying their stuff.


    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do that too! Definitely check them out-I've been pleasantly surprised. :)

      Delete
  3. The colours in this look so pretty - perfect for spring!
    Looking forward to seeing some of your future posts,

    From Jess xx - a new follower!
    http://jessicalouiseamber.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really lovely pretty blush. Thank you for following!

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC