Monday 3 March 2014

New Nail Polish

Despite realising I actually have plenty of nail polish and promising to myself that I wouldn't buy any more for a while, I've recently bought two polishes in the space of a two days. Ooops...

I have two MUA nail polishes and for £1, they're surprisingly good so when I saw this pink MUA polish, I couldn't resist buying it! It's a very pretty pink and is perfect for spring. I applied two coats of this and it lasts a good few days.






Recently I was in Swindon and my mum and I had a few hours to kill so we popped into the Designer Outlet Centre. I went into The Cosmetics Company Store and it was AMAZING. I managed to resist temptation to buy lots of Origin Skincare and Clinique makeup I don't need, and eventually settled on this Mac Nail Polish, which I got for a bargain £7!




It's called Screening Room and is a dark green with a hint of blue. I had to apply 2-3 coats to get a really even, rich colour, but it dries really quickly. I applied a topcoat but it began to chip after two days which I was a bit disappointed by.






Now my Nail Polish collection has expanded even more, I really won't be buying any more for a while! Probably...

Helen x






No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC