Thursday 6 March 2014

Tangle Teezer Review


I have very curly hair and it can get very tangled. I was completely sick of it as it had got to the stage where I was embarrassed to go to the Hairdressers and if I came across a large tangle I would have to resort to cutting it out. It sounds really awful now but at the time I was pretty desperate. I'd heard a lot about Tangle Teezers but they're quite expensive so I'd put off buying one, but then I saw a special offer at Boots on hair care and decided to get one. 

I'm so pleased I did. It is amazing! I use it every morning in the shower and it doesn't pull at all, so it isn't painful. It costs upwards of £9, but you can get it on Amazon for less. It has made a real difference and my hair is in much better condition. It's definitely worth the money!





Helen x

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award
    check out my blog for details!
    http://imaginealicexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC