Tuesday 18 March 2014

London:OOTD

I went to London recently and I thought it'd be fun to do a slightly different post, so here's my OOTD. 

(I'm sorry the picture is quite poor quality, it was taken when the light was starting to fade)

I wore my topshop leggings which I love. They're a light blue gingham print and are perfect for spring. They're also very comfy and don't stretch at the knees like most jeans do on me!
I wore these with a grey crop top, also from Topshop, and a burgundy H&M jumper. My teal Accessorize bag seemed perfect for this trip as it's quite big and has a shorter and longer strap so is very adjustable. I'm wearing my beloved converses as they're so comfy for sightseeing. 


I painted my nails with a Barry M turquoise ( I don't know the exact shade as I left both polishes at my uncles) and then used my Nails Inc Feather polish over the top. It's a clear polish with blue, green and yellow strands dispersed in it. It was very sunny in England at the time of my trip, so I though my nails reflected the weather perfectly! 

Hope you all liked this post.

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC