Sunday 6 July 2014

Packing light: The essentials

To celebrate the end of my exams, my family and I went away for the night to the Yorkshire Dales. Since we were only going for the night, I didn't take my usual make up bag and just took a few things. 





I used a little floral bag which a friend got me. It's laminated, so can be cleaned easily. Since my skin is pretty good at the moment, I skipped out on the foundation and just took my Collection 2000 concealer to cover any redness, and my Rimmel concealer to use under my eyes. I then used my Elizabeth Arden mascara ( I love this mascara-I'll do a review on it later) and my Une blush to give a light colour to my cheeks. For my lips, I took my Neal's Yard lip gloss in Goji Berry. This has a lovely, very subtle colour, and isn't too sticky.














I'd normally take more, but only having room for a small number of products was actually really helpful, as it helped me realise what my favourite items were, and that actually, I don't need foundation, eye shadow etc.

What would you pack if you could only take 5 products?

Helen x


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC