Saturday 19 July 2014

Beauty Bargain Of The Month


I'm so happy I now have time to get back to blogging on a regular basis. However, this week I'm on a residential in Scotland as part of NCS. (At the end of the progamme I might do a post on it, if you're all interested) As I'm going to be away, I thought I'd try using the scheduled posting, so fingers crossed it all works and this is posted at the right time. 





Anyway, on to my beauty bargain of the month. I'm not too sure what happened this month, but I seem to be left with very little money *ooops* I needed a waterproof mascara for my prom, as the one I'm using currently tends to flake, and I wanted something that would last all night without me getting panda eyes. I wanted something very cheap, so avoided Boots and Superdrug and instead headed to Accessorize as I'd spotted their half price sale. The Waterproof mascara I picked up would usually be £5, which is very good anyway, but I got it for £2.50. 

This doesn't claim to be volumising or lengthening and isn't really, but I quite like it anyway. It is a very dark black, and the formula isn't really thick. The brush is quite big and rigid, so if you like a more flexible wand this isn't for you. It does however stay on without smudging for a long time, and the packaging is so lovely, it's reason enough to get it!

For £2.50, I think this is a very good mascara, but I'll be using it in combination with my other mascaras to get a more volumised look. 

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC