Saturday 8 November 2014

What I'm Currently Loving

Firstly, sorry I've been neglecting my blog recently. I started sixth form recently so haven't had much spare time.






Recently I've really got back into using this cute Lorac Pro eyeshadow pallette. It has two shimmer shades: Nude and Pewter, and one matte shade aptly named Espresso. The pigmentation of all three is great, and even for someone with fairly oily eyelids like me (eww) it lasts all day without creasing. The packaging is really good as it has a little mirror so is handy to have in your makeup bag.

Next is TV. There's lots of crime dramas on at the moment, but the one I'm loyal to is Lewis. It's now on it's eighth series and still perfect to snuggle on the sofa and watch. The storylines are always very clever and complicated and keep you guessing till the end. It's on ITV 1 on Fridays at 9.

I don't own many pairs of leggings, but recently I've been wishing I did. They're great for days when you open the wardrobe and realize actually all you want to do is stay in your pjs. The Topshop patterned leggings are my favourites, as they're a bit thicker than normal leggings and the bright patterns mean you don't have to try too hard with the rest of your outfit.

Helen x

P.S I promise I'll try and post more regularly from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC