Friday 14 February 2014

Quick pretty nail colour

I painted my nails yesterday so I thought I'd do a quick post to show you them. 
I painted my nails with a clear base coat and then applied Make Up Academy's Plum Noir which is a lovely rich,as the name suggests, plum colour! I applied two coats of this to get a really intense even colour. I then applied a clear top coat and then used my O.P.I silver glitter polish on the ends of my thumb nails just to make it a bit more interesting. 




Hope you liked this post!

 Helen x

4 comments:

  1. Simple and lovely x

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's just a bit more special than the colour by itself, but really quick. Glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. I really like the plum shade :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Although you have to apply a couple of coats, it's very cheap so definitely worth it :)x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC