Monday 18 May 2015

Belated Birthday Presents

Despite it being my birthday about a month ago, I only got my presents from some of my friends recently (and have yet to receive them from others). This normally happens most years since we're pretty forgetful as a group, but this year it was an even longer delay because I don't go to the same school as most of them any more and so don't see them as much (sad face). Its actually really good in a way though because it just means my birthday extends over several weeks-or months, since a couple of them still haven't given it to me.

Anyway, one of my recent belated birthday presents was a lip butter from Korres. Korres is a Greek brand, with their products based on homeopathic practices and herbal, natural ingredients. The lip butter contains Shea butter and Rice wax, which means its really nourishing. I tend to find with  lot of tinted balms that I have to apply balm underneath as they  dry out my lips, but this one is very hydrating.







I have it in the shade Quince-I love their names for colours, with this product also available in Pomegranate, Guava, Jasmine and Wild Rose. Wild Rose looks particularly lovely-a deep red. Quince is a medium rosy pink, and just gives a nice sheer wash of colour. I don't really like wearing colour on my lips, so this is perfect.

What's your favourite lip product?

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC