Wednesday 24 June 2015

What I'm Currently Loving








It's a bit of a mixed one this month. Two lovely smellng things, and one fairly potent smelling one.

This Bath and Bodyworks candle in Market peach has a very sweet, but still pleasant smell. I never really burn candles in my bedroom because I'm slightly paranoid about forgetting it's there and burning the house down, so instead it just sits on my bookcase and remember about it
from time to time and smell it.



This Jack Wills body spray, whch I got in a set of three for my birthday also has a nice scent- a fairly fake sweet floral one but pleasant nonetheless.



 I've also been using the avon nail corrector regularly recently. It has a small nib which is coated in nail polish remover, meaning you can remove any polish from around your nails easily. I'm very messy when I paint my nails, preferring the approach which involves putting the brush vaguely near my nails and hoping for the best. This comes in very handy.






 Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC