Sunday 24 August 2014

Nail Polish Storage

I used to house my nail polish addiction in the top shelf of my bathroom cabinet but as I bought more and more, it stopped working as well. It became more difficult to see what colours I had, and therefore, where the gaps were. 

Initially, I only put one of these plastic nail polish stands in my basket, but quickly realised what good value they were, and just how much nail polish I have! These say they hold 30 bottles each on average, but I have 64 bottles and have only just run out of room, though obviously it depends on the size of the bottles.


                              


I've arranged mine in colour order, which not only looks pretty, but has the advantage of enabling me to see what colours and shades I'm lacking in (and so gives me an excuse to buy more!) When they're all laid out like this, I don't think it looks like I have that many and so I've carried on buying more polish with the result I've now run out of room. I think another Amazon order may need to be placed soon...


                                  



Does anyone else have a weakness for nail polish? 

Helen x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC