Saturday 4 January 2014

Paperchase Nail Art



For Christmas I received some Paperchase nail stickers. I'd never used nail stickers before, but they were surprisingly easy to apply. You get 24 stickers in a pack, so there are enough to do them twice. You paint your nails with a base coat, allow it to dry and then select the right size sticker. You have to place it quite carefully on the nail to avoid any wrinkles and then smooth it down. To help them adhere to my nails, I held a hairdryer over them for about 10 seconds. Then cut the sticker a bit shorter, fold the excess over your nail and gently file it off before applying a base coat. It took me quite a long time to apply them, but I am a bit of a perfectionist! They lasted for 5 days and were only slightly chipped when I took them off. They were £4.50, so considering you get two sets, I think they're really good value.


Helen x

2 comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC