Thursday 23 January 2014

Beauty Bargain of the Month

Each month I'm going to post about an amazing sale or offer that's going on, or just a really good product at a really good price.

I've never really been to Poundland before but I went in last weekend and I was really impressed. There was lots of branded shower gels and face wipes which I was tempted by, but then I spotted the nail polish! There was lots of different brands and colours, but there seemed to be a lot of Sally Hansen polish. I chose 3 polishes, but there was so many good colours I could easily have away with more. I picked out two Sally Hansen polishes and a Maybelline polish. 




First is this Sally Hansen polish. It's a magnetic nail polish which I'd never used before but it was really easy to use and gives a great effect. It's a really nice colour.




This is my second Sally Hansen polish. I haven't tried it yet but it's a sugar coat polish, so it has a textured finish. It's a nice deep teal colour, and I'm looking forward to trying it.



This is the last polish I bought. It's a Maybelline 40 seconds dry and its a lovely turquoise colour.  I like quick dry polishes as it means you don't have to sit around for ages waiting for them to dry, so this is perfect for me.


Please let me know if you've found any beauty bargains!

Helen x

4 comments:

  1. I love your magnetic nailpolish :)) would like to see them on your nails :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love the magnetic polish, it gives such a great effect and is super easy to do!

      Delete
  2. Hi, I love your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Find out more here: http://littlemisswheely.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html :-)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC