Thursday 15 January 2015

What I'm Currently Loving





Porridge

I'm normally in such a rush in the mornings I barely have time to shove some toast in my mouth whilst applying concealer, packing my bag, and finding matching socks. When I have a little extra time however I like to make some porridge. I make mine with half milk, half water, and simply microwave it till thick (I like mine pretty solid…yum)  My favourite toppings are banana, brown sugar, red berries and granola.


Suits

Not the clothing, the programme. I've been re-watching this series about an American law firm over the holidays, and I'm completely gripped. It's so good! I really love the central characters and how they're constantly evolving as the plot develops.


Writing letters

I know it seems a bit out of date, what with facebook and twitter etc making it so easy to keep in touch, but there's nothing quite like writing letters (or receiving them-it makes a nice change from bank statements). At the moment I'm using this letter set from Paperchase which always makes me smile, it's so bright and cheerful. 

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC