Wednesday 25 February 2015

What I'm Currently Loving


Belt

When I was younger, my sister and I would mark all the things we liked in the Mini Boden and Boden catalouges, just in case our parents were feeling generous. I marked this belt from Boden and was very happy to see it under the tree one year. I've had it for years now and its still in good condition. It looks great with black jeans, making an everyday outfit a bit more interesting.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo

I have this in 35-On and on bronze which as the name suggests is a sparkly bronze. It's so easy to apply-I just use my finger and wear it all over the lid. I've also been using it as a base colour recently, and it really helps shadows to stay put.

King Charles

Not, as my sister first thought, the monarch, but the Indie singer-songwriter. I've been playing his album LoveBlood on repeat for months and recently went to see him live in Newcastle which was pretty amazing. He's also just finished recording a new album which I'm very excited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC